Call for Abstract
22nd Global Biotechnology Congress, will be organized around the theme “ ”
Global Biotechnology 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Global Biotechnology 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It binds cellular and bio molecular processes to develop technologies and products that help develop our future. We have already used the microorganisms in olden days to make beneficial products. Modern biotechnology transports step forward the usage of technologies to war draining and for rare diseases, diminish our environmental defects, food for hungry, and safer and more efficient industrial manufacturing processes.
- Track 1-1Current scenario of biotechnology worldwide
- Track 1-2Instrumentation, tools and technologies in biotechnology
- Track 1-3 Technology transfer in biotechnology
- Track 1-4Application of enzymes in bioprocess
- Track 1-5modern regulation gene activity
Biomedical engineering deals with the biology and provides valuable solution for problem solving technique. It exposes the answer for problem arises in health care instruments. It predominant towards the diagnostic clinical devices which also involves in therapeutic proceedings. Metabolic engineering optimized study of genetically factors and metabolic structure of cells. It also helps to determine the regulatory process to increase the count of benefiter cells. Its aim is to use organisms to produce desirable substances on an industrial scale in a in effect manner.
- Track 2-1Tissue engineering, biomaterial and artificial organ
- Track 2-2Biomedical and imaging
- Track 2-3Biotechnology and disease control
- Track 2-4Molecular basics of life
Biosensor is trending technology in life science field an analytical device to measure a analyte that combines biological components and physicochemical components. These are the biological sensible elements. The Bioreceptors are driven into antibody-antigen interaction, Artificial binding Proteins, Enzymatic interaction, Affinity binding receptors, and Nucleic acid interaction. The biological transducers are also involved in sensing such as electrochemical and Ion channel switch.
- Track 3-1Therapeutic applications of biosensors
- Track 3-2Biosensors for environmental monitoring
- Track 3-3Biosensor for security and healthcare
It is a field research about biological evidence such as blood, DNA, fingerprints, and how to use it in a court of law. The scientists collect, preserve, and analyse scientific evidence during the course of an investigation. While some forensic scientists travel to the scene of the crime to collect the evidence themselves, others occupy a laboratory role, performing analysis on objects brought to them by other individuals
- Track 4-1Development in Forensic DNA analysis
- Track 4-2Application of Forensic pathology
- Track 4-3Development Forensic medicine
- Track 4-4Morden Forensic fingerpint
- Track 4-5Development and validation of assays for screening of specimens
- Track 4-6Method development and applications of LC-MS/MS in forensic analysis
It is a method of study which applies the approach of physics to study biological process and physical phenomena implies in a human body. It also defines from organism and molecular population in the body. Bridging the distance between the density of life and the simplicity of physical laws is the task of biophysics. The pattern of bio systems and examining them with math and physics is a powerful way to gain insights.
- Track 5-1Theoretical Biophysics
- Track 5-2Biophysical Signal and İmage Processing
- Track 5-3Biophysical Analysis
- Track 5-4Biomechanics and Biorheology
- Track 5-5Biomagnetism and Bioelectromagnetism
- Track 5-6Cryobiophysics
- Track 5-7Cosmobiology and Bio astrophysics
- Track 5-8Bioacoustics
- Track 5-9Soft Matter and Biomaterials
- Track 5-10Radiation and Environmental Biophysics
- Track 5-11Noval biophysical Technology
- Track 5-12Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry
It defines the plant behaviours and gene modification towards plant. It is the combined use of biochemistry, microbiology and genetic engineering in order to realize technological application of the abilities of micro-organism, cultured tissue cells. It is a huge field that involves producing new products in a larger faster way, conflicting from the conventional way of doing the same. It can be separated into numerous systems dependent on what each of these contains. Tissue culture is a technique is a vast field that develops the production of new variety of plant in sterile condition on a nutrient medium where this application is also develops in Animal tissue culture. It is a process of cells can be separated and develops in the tissue are being happened.
- Track 6-1Recent trends in Tissue culture and plant biotechnology
- Track 6-2GM crops to feed the world in the XXI century
- Track 6-3The irrational opposition to GM crops by radical ecologists
This is also known as agricultural technology. .It is purely depends on Agriculture where science can exhibits its involvement such as genetic engineering, molecular techniques etc. It is a collection of scientific techniques used to improve plants, animals and microorganisms. The understanding of DNA, scientists have established clarifies to rise agricultural productivity and trait are transferred from a certain species of Yield to an completely different species. These transgenic crops possess desirable characteristics in terms of flavour, colour of flowers, growth rate, size of harvested products and resistance to diseases and pests.
- Track 7-1Crop breeding, improvement, protection and management
- Track 7-2Plant based medicine, vaccine and natural product
- Track 7-3Agricultural engineering and agronomy
- Track 7-4Agriculture and sustainable development
It involves in the nurturing of aquatic animals or the cultivation of aquatic plants for food. With the growing demand for fish products, biotechnology can help in the development of high quality, economical produce; it helps to reducing pressure on natural populations. Marine Biotechnology are also known as blue biotechnology which determines the development of aquatic system with help of science where biological changes turns to best outcomes such as Primary and Secondary metabolites are being acquired.
- Track 8-1Marine natural products and bio molecules
- Track 8-2Marine drug development
- Track 8-3Application and development in Aquaculture
Biochemistry is the study of chemical process which happens in the living organism. Biochemistry is related molecular biology by which genetic information encoded in DNA is able to result in the processes of life. Pharmaceutical Technology which also determines the principles of biotechnology are applied to the development of drugs. Most therapeutic drugs in the current market are bio formulations, such as antibodies, nucleic acid and vaccines. It used to understanding the principles underlying health and disease, the fundamental molecular mechanisms governing the function of related biomolecules, synthesis and purification of the molecules determining shelf life, stability, toxicity and immunogenicity, drug delivery systems and clinical trials of the product.
- Track 9-1Morden Medical and pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Track 9-2Novel drug development and drug delivery system
- Track 9-3Pharmacovigilance and pharma regulatory affairs
- Track 9-4Biochemistry and analytical biochemistry
Nano biotechnology the branch of science and technology that deals with proportions and acceptances especially the operation of individual atoms and molecules which are in biological systems. Major concepts that are improved through Nano-biology include Nano devices such as biological machines, nanoparticles, and Nano scale phenomena that occur within the discipline of nanotechnology. Vaccine Technology is branch that deals science which recombinant vaccine are always involves in formation where some of technology are determined self-assembling constructs that express a viral antigen, but they do not contain the necessary material to replicate.
- Track 10-1Application of biochemicals in nanotechnology
- Track 10-2Morden drug delivery system
- Track 10-3Molecular and cellular vaccine
- Track 10-4Vaccines: New insights and development
- Track 10-5Clinical trial and clinical data management
- Track 10-6Antibiotics and drug discovery
Cell biology deals with the structures and functions of the cell and focuses mainly on the idea of the cell as the basic unit of life. Cell biology clarifies the structure, organization of the organelles they contain, their physiological properties, metabolic processes, signalling pathways, life cycle, and interactions with their environment. It is finished in both on a microscopic and molecular as it incorporates both are prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. Microbiology is study of microbes such as virus, bacteria, fungi, protozoa, algae etc. which is cannot seen in a naked eye only seen under microscope to study its morphological features and determining the process of microbe growth is done by this field.
- Track 11-1Cell biology of aging
- Track 11-2cell based assays
- Track 11-3Microbial physiology, metabolism, genetics and evolution
- Track 11-4Medical Microbiology and pathology
- Track 11-5Bacterial Pathogenesis, epidemiology, virulence & countermeasures
- Track 11-6Microbiology of food, food born diseases and measure
- Track 11-7Human Viral, bacterial diseases and measures
- Track 11-8Biotechnological applications of environmental microbiology
- Track 11-9HIV, other retroviral and vector borne diseases
Genetics is the study of gene and its heritage of the organism. Trending field is about genetic engineering which can be altering the gene for benefiter purpose and it is direct manipulation of organism gene from living organism. Recombinant DNA Technology is sub branch of genetic engineering which determines where genome involved in the process
- Track 12-1Recent advances and tools in genetic engineering
- Track 12-2Recombinant DNA technology and cloning
- Track 12-3Genetically Modified Products, GMOs and safety issue
- Track 12-4Genetics syndromes and gene therapy
- Track 12-5Genetic engineering: Current issues and concerns
- Track 12-6Recombinat DNA guidelines
- Track 12-7Chemical signals and biochemical pathways
Protein engineering is the process which involves in the manipulation of structure of protein and desired properties of protein there are strategies which are direct evolution and rational protein design which developed in the protein formation. Enzyme engineering is the process which can be modifying the enzyme for the catalytic process. It helps to determine the specific product and pathways for reactions to occur and to convert from some certain compounds into biotransformation.
- Track 14-1Protein folding
- Track 14-2Computational protein
- Track 14-3In vitro / In vivo study on protein
- Track 14-4Protein design and selection
- Track 14-5Protein crystlography
- Track 14-6Application and development of enzyme engineering
- Track 14-7Biocatalysts analytics
Molecular modelling is a technique which is mimicking the behaviour of the molecules, interaction of cells etc. The methods are used in the fields of computational chemistry, drug design, computational biology and materials science to study molecular systems ranging from small chemical systems to large biological molecules and material assemblies. Biopolymers are branches of biotechnology which deals with deals with the polymeric substance which are involved in biological system. It also contains monomeric units that are covalently bonded to form larger structures.
- Track 15-1Polymer reaction technology
- Track 15-2Polymer colloid
- Track 15-3Bio polymerisation
- Track 15-4Multiphase polymer
- Track 15-5Bio polymer analytics
- Track 15-6Application and development in molecular modelling
- Track 15-7Molecular dynamics and density-functional theory
- Track 15-8Molecular mechanisms of DNA damage repair
- Track 15-9Development of novel therapeutic agents
Chemical engineering are the branch of science which are also involves in life science where the biological reaction or biological transformation and flow are being determined in chemical engineering it may deals with unit operation and viscosity and rate of biological substance are also been done mathematically. A chemical engineering is always deals about designs large-scale processes that involves in the transform chemicals, microbes, raw materials, living cells and energy that turns into beneficial forms and products. Biomechanics is the division of science which deals the biological structure and function of the mechanical into biological systems and also from organisms to organs, cells and its organelles, using the mechanics methods.
- Track 16-1Cellular mechanics of immunology, Mechanobiology and oncology
- Track 16-2In vivo bone remodelling mechanics
- Track 16-3Ocular biomechanics of aging and disease
- Track 16-4Application of Biomechanics in organ, muscle and tissue
- Track 16-5Bio-membranes and Cell mechanics
- Track 16-6Application of Bio-driven chemical engineering
- Track 16-7Fuel cell technologies
- Track 16-8Green chemistry
- Track 16-9Sustainability and energy for the logistics
A bioprocess is a process that involves the whole living cells or its components such as bacteria, enzymes and chloroplasts to acquire desired products. It also includes Upstream and downstream processing. It also Produce products that maintain all of the quality standards of biopharmaceutical drugs and both primary and secondary metabolites. Bio refinery is branch of science that involves the biomass conversion processes that results into produce fuels, power, heat, and effective chemicals from biomass.
- Track 17-1Bioreactors and cell culture systems
- Track 17-2Bioreactor design, instrumentation, control and automation
- Track 17-3Bio refining and bio processing of oils
Bioinformatics is also known as computational biology. It is a method that used to develop and usage of software tool to analyse the specific compound or molecule. It stores in biological data for future use. It also involves in gene sequencing, Protein expression and analysis of cellular biology. Systems biology is branch of bioinformatics that deals only biological data. Interrelationship of protein molecule, protein prediction and docking are done in form of systems biology
- Track 18-1Computer aided drug designing and QSAR study
- Track 18-2Bio computing and algorithm development
- Track 18-3MD Simulation and other advanced techniques
- Track 18-4Data mining and biological database development
- Track 18-5Docking Techniques
Proteomics are the study which deals only proteins. Proteins are vital parts of living organisms, with many functions where proteomics determines the study of entire protein expression, biomarkers, interaction between protein-protein networks. Genomics are the study of entire genome which deals with structural function and evolution, mapping, and editing of genomes. Genome is an organism that includes complete set of DNA and it has all genes. It denotes the study of individual genes and their parts in inheritance and its genomics aims at the shared characterization and quantification of specific genes, which also redirect to production of proteins with the support of enzymes and molecular messenger.
- Track 19-1Epigenetics and noncoding RNA technologies
- Track 19-2Genome sequencing and next generation sequencing
- Track 19-3Human genetic engineering and genome research
- Track 19-4Biotechnological application in metagenomics
- Track 19-5Omics and metagenomics study
Food processing is a study of alteration of cooked ingredients and for physical or chemical changes that develop into food. Food processing is also combines raw food ingredients to yield marketable food products that can be easily prepared and served by the consumer. It always involves the activities such as liquidfaction, emulsification, and cooking, pickling, pasteurization, and also a kind of preservation and canning that involves in packaging. Nutrition Biotechnology is a process where deals with the enrichment of nutrient modification of crop to develop the high rich nutrient and development of crops by altering biological substance.
- Track 20-1 Food production, processing, packaging and quality control
- Track 20-2Microbiology of food spoilage and preservation
- Track 20-3Probiotics and food supplements
- Track 20-4Fermented foods, sea foods and dairy products
- Track 20-5Food Security, safety and Challenges
Immunology is a study of biology which deals with the immune system and its immunological functions and immune response. It is vast field that develops the molecular function and structural function and interaction. The immune system has been divided into a more embryonic innate immune system, invertebrates, an acquired or adaptive immune system. Cancer biology is deals with the study of interaction between tumour cells and normal cell and detection of affected cells are been also determined.
- Track 21-1Cancer associated infectious agents detection technologies
- Track 21-2Clinical and translational epidemiology
- Track 21-3Cancer biology and cancer cell therapy
- Track 21-4Inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Track 21-5Immunomodulation and Immunotherapy
- Track 21-6Immuno assays and other tool kits
- Track 21-7Immunology and epidemiology of major diseases
Bioenergy is the process of renewable energy that made available from materials and which is resulting from biological sources. It also deals with Biomass production where it is organic manure which is kept sunlight in the form of chemical energy. The fuel it may include wood, wood waste, straw, sugarcane, and many other by-products that turn to variety of agricultural processes. Biofuels is also the branch of science. It is a fuel that is twisted through up-to-date biological processes, which involves agriculture and anaerobic digestion, rather than a fuel produced by geological methods such as fossil fuels, coal and petroleum, from embryonic biological matter.
- Track 22-1Biofuel from algae and other biomass
- Track 22-2Bioethanol production
- Track 22-3Biomass in renewable energy development
- Track 22-4Application and development in Bioenergy
Animal Biotechnology delivers fresh tools for refining human health and animal health and welfare and increasing livestock productivity. It improves the food we eat - meat, milk and eggs. Biotechnology can improve an animal impact on the environment and It enhances ability to detect, treat and prevent diseases. Stem-cell therapy is new techniques that become argumentative developments such as the ability to isolate and culture embryonic stem cells it leads to create stem cells using somatic cell nuclear transfer and their use of techniques to create induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Track 23-1Stem cell therapy and transplantation
- Track 23-2Transgenic animals: Current scenario and case study
- Track 23-3Livestock development and poultry
- Track 23-4Strategies for conservation of indigenous livestock
- Track 23-5Animal bioreactor for vaccine and enzyme production
- Track 23-6Stem Cell culture methodologies and media design
- Track 23-7Maintenance and manipulation of stem cell
Environmental biotechnology is current trend to use to study the natural environment. It could also suggest that one try to harness biological process and it for commercial uses and exploitation. The use and regulation of biological systems for remediation of contaminated environments such as land, air, water, and for environment-friendly processes are treated by biological system or biological products. Petroleum biotechnology deals with the study of biotechnology that can metabolize or alter crude or refined petroleum products. Some biological substance are been used to can degrade hydrocarbons. It includes a wide distribution of biological organism such as bacteria, and some fungi.
- Track 24-1Biocatalysts for bio cracking /metal elimination of petroleum
- Track 24-2Bio refining and bio processing of crude oils
- Track 24-3Bioremediation, biodegradation and biotransformation techniques
- Track 24-4Sewage and waste water treatment process
- Track 24-5Land, water, air pollution control and management
- Track 24-6Hazardous, medical and solid waste management
- Track 24-7Ecosystem management and restoration techniques
Bioethics is important form which involves in the study of the ethical issues from advances in biology. It has moral judgment as it relates to lab policy and practice. Bioethicists are concerned with the ethical questions that are arising in the relationships among life sciences, biotechnology, and its concern field. Biosafety is the specific preclusion of large-scale loss of biological reliability, focusing on both ecology and human health. These preventing mechanisms that include conduction of regular reviews for the biosafety practice in laboratory settings, as well as strict guidelines to follow. It is used to protect from harmful incidents. Many laboratories handling biohazards service an ongoing risk management assessment and execution process for biosafety.
- Track 25-1Ethics in biotechnology
- Track 25-2IPR in biotechnology
- Track 25-3Safety in Research labs/plant
- Track 25-4International laws and concerns
Bioentrepreneurship is the process of producing value from life science innovation it may process, innovations and may products. New development which involves life science background it may also determine by several names including bioscience entrepreneurship or bioscience enterprise. Global Bio economy is must important factor which involves the understanding the mechanisms and processes at the genetic and molecular heights and smearing this understanding to creating or improving industrial processes. It is an economic movement which derived from scientific and research activity which focused on life science.
- Track 26-1Development in biological viable products
- Track 26-2Modern Bio based / Eco-friendly product
- Track 26-3Study on bio-economy research
- Track 26-4Modern global Bio economy